Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Books I'm Looking Forward to This Year: 1000 Hats by Annie Modesitt

Annie's the ace of hats, particularly the wired brim variety. Also on my radar:
Stitch 'N' Bitch Advanced: Take It To The Next Level by Debbie Stoller
Embroidery Companion: Classic Designs for Modern Living by Alicia Paulson

Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook & Knit by Jennifer Worick
Brave New Knits: Dozens of Projects and Personalities from the Knitting Blogosphere by Julie Turjoman


Am I missing any others?


2 comments:

Jennifer Worick said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Look for details on Simple Gifts on my FB fan page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/The-Collected-Works-of-Jennifer-Worick/252023489692?ref=ts

I hope to have a cover image and details posted soon.

Mary Beth said...

Jennifer, nice to "meet" you. I just became one of your FB fans. I've got a book coming out later this year myself, so I may have some questions for you....I'll be watching for your upcoming post on the book cover. I'm so excited for you.